The organizers of the UEFA Champions League, which is one of the most prestigious football competitions in the World, have just released the quarter-final draw.
Defending champions, Chelsea will play 13-time winners Real Madrid while Manchester City have been drawn La Liga champions, Atletico Madrid.
“It’s a tough one,” said Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel. “The challenge couldn’t be much higher, playing the second leg in the Bernabeu with spectators. It’s a big challenge and a big excitement around this match and this fixture. We know what’s coming and it will be an exciting match and a tough challenge.”
Liverpool, who beat Italian champions Inter Milan to progress from the last 16, will face Portuguese side Benfica.
The other quarter-final tie sees Spanish side Villarreal take on Bayern Munich.
Below is the full list of the last eight matches in the Champions League:
Chelsea v Real Madrid
Man City v Atlético
Villarreal v Bayern
Benfica v Liverpool
When are the UCL quarter-finals?
The first-leg ties of the Champions League quarter-finals will take place on April 5 and 6, with the return fixtures taking place a week later on April 12 and 13.
Chelsea vs Real Madrid
- April 6: Chelsea vs Real Madrid in London
- April 12: Real Madrid vs Chelsea in Madrid
Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid
- April 5: Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid in Manchester
- April 13: Atletico Madrid vs Manchester City in Madrid
Villarreal vs Bayern Munich
- April 6: Villarreal vs Bayern Munich in Vila-real
- April 12: Bayern Munich vs Villarreal in Munich
Benfica vs Liverpool
- April 5: Benfica vs Liverpool in Lisbon
- April 13: Liverpool vs Benfica in Liverpool